Breakfast – Monday, October 21: Potato, Sausage & Gravy Burrito, Cereal & String Cheese
Breakfast – Tuesday, October 22: Sausage & Gravy Breakfast Pizza, Cinnamon or Banana Bread Slice & Peaches
Lunch – Monday, October 21: Garlic French Bread Pizza or Italian Combo Sub
Lunch – Tuesday, October 22: Belgian Waffle Sticks, Chicken Strips & Roasted Veggies
Weekend Birthday Wishes:
Kameron Red Nest, Kennedy Block, Ariel Shouldis, Braylynn Taylor
Rebel Birthday Wishes:
Monday, October 21st: Ireland Tracy
Rebel Activities for Friday, October 18:
8B Volleyball All-City Tournament:
South Red @ South at 4:00pm
SW Purple @ South Black at 5:15pm
Rebel Activities for Saturday, October 19:
6th grade volleyball festival at South starting at 8:00am
Knowledge Bowl Meet in Hot Springs starting at 9:00am
Rebel Activities for Monday, October 21st:
8A Volleyball All City Tournament:
South vs. West @ SW at 4:00pm
- Picture day is Thursday, November 7th.
- Night at the Museum Middle School Lock-In. Drop off at 6:00pm on Friday, October 25th and pick up at 8:00am on Saturday, October 26th in Sturgis. There is a $30 admission fee. If you are interested, there are flyers in the office to be picked up.
- Elks Hoop Shoot Contest will be on Saturday, November 2nd at South MS starting at 1:00pm. No charge for this contest. If you are interested, you may pick up a flyer from the office.
- Central High School Gymnastics offers Competitive Gymnastics for girls in 7th through 12th grade. There will be a meeting held on Friday, November 1st at 5:00pm in the Rapid City High School Annex gym. If any girls are interested, there are flyers in the office to be picked up.
- The Achievement Centers offers tutoring for Reading and Math for academic improvement and enrichment. Call 605-716-GOAL if you are interested.
- Any 8th grade girl that is interested in playing basketball for South Middle School, there will be a meeting on Thursday, October 24th, immediately after school in the new gym.
- Are you interested in City Government? Do you want to share your voice and influence change in Rapid City? The Rapid City Youth City Council is for you! Applications for the 2020 Youth City Council are open until October 31st at www.rcycc.com. Community members, 14-19 years of age are encouraged to apply. For more information, please contact Kristin Kiner @ 605-310-4400.
- Join in the fun of Halloween and help out a great community organization at the same time by participating in “A Night of Hope.” Teens interested in trick or treating for hygiene items to benefit the Hope Center should call Lorien at 605-484-5521 or Kristin at 605-310-4400 for more information.
- Youth Philanthropy with the BH Area Community Foundation is meeting on Wednesday, October 23rd at 3:45pm at Dunn Bros. New members are always welcome. For more information, check out www.bhacf.org/youthphil/.
Tuesday, October 29th from 4-7:30pm
Rebel Practices for Friday, October 18:
Cross Country Practice:
Rebel Practices for Monday, October 21:
Cross Country Practice: